ALTIS Computer Services specializes in solutions for internet access in challenging service areas and have done so since 2013. We customize our solutions to meet your individual needs. See the FAQ section on this page below for more details in simple, easy to understand terms.
What if I have poor or no cell service in my home or office building? Since ACS-i-Net is cellular, will it work for me?
- Indoor cellular signal issues are common, especially when buildings have metal roofs or siding which decrease signal strength on the inside of a structure. Fortunately, there are solutions to overcome this problem. We have over 2 decades of experience to deal with this very issue. We are a weBoost (Wilson Electronics) Certified Installer and have multiple options available which can be implemented to resolve these weak or no indoor signal issues. However, if you are in an area where there is no cellular signal outdoors, such as in the middle of the desert, then obviously we can not amplify signal that does not exist. A no signal condition is extremely rare in our market.
- We have resolved cellular signal issues for countless customers in our market and will mention a few here. For privacy reason, we will not mention any residential customers unless we have written consent to do so. Non-residential customers we have provided cellular signal solutions to are:
- North DeSoto High School, North DeSoto Middle School, North DeSoto 2-5, North DeSoto PreK-1, Logansport High School, Stanley High School, Hinton Construction Company, Millennium Studios, First Baptist Church of Keithville, Michael McFerren Builders, etc.
What is ACS-i-Net and is it right for you? Consider the following:
- ACS-i-Net is an exclusive ACS managed product and service, supported by locally owned company
- We have a 99.9% up-time, guaranteed
- You are not required to press any key to choose English when calling ACS with questions or support
- Takes less than 1 minute in most cases to get online from the time you connect your ACS-i-Net to power
- No holes to drill in your walls, roof or floor during installation. (Occasionally outdoor antenna may be required)
- Device is portable so it can go where you go, anytime
- Can be used as primary or backup internet solution
- Dependable for mission critical applications such as credit card processing or mobile connectivity
- Flexible equipment acquisition, from monthly rentals, yearly contracts (commercial only), and outright purchase
- More reliable than cable, DSL, and satellite (service is cellular based and receives top priority during outages)
Who currently relies on ACS-i-Net for their daily internet access?
- Hinton Construction Company - Shreveport, LA
- Waterworks District One, Water Plant - Mansfield LA
- LCR, Plumbing Warehouse - Shreveport, LA
- Ron Senkel Construction - Gloster, LA
- Dixie Mart Convenience Stores - based out of Homer, LA
- North DeSoto Water System - Stonewall, LA
- Stan Haynes, Dairy Queen owner - Logansport, LA
- DeSoto Parish Clerk of Court - Mansfield, LA
- DeSoto Parish Clerk of Court - Stonewall, LA
- Moss and Magnolia LLC - Shreveport, LA
- residential customers all over the Ark-La-Tex